Friday, July 3, 2009

My favorite new biker...

When I came back from my Heber ride last monday, Bridget had gone on a bike ride up to Vivian Park and back on her own volition. I was super proud of her. She mentioned that, after 6 months of me trying to convince her, she was willing to go check out a road bike. That evening we went by our favorite bike store... None other than Mad-Dog's! We found a smokin' deal, a good entry level bike, and sold her "old" bike the next day to someone who put it to great use! Selling her old bike helped us pay for a more than 1/3rd of her new bike.



Here she is with her new ride! Check out her Jersey too!



We went for a ride on wednesday, and the weather was great for a quick jaunt to Vivian Park and back. We took the quenticential picture by Bridal Veil Falls. (don't tell her I told you, but she experienced her first 'I got stuck in my pedals and fell over' spill right before we took this picture) :) It happens to everyone!

Bridgie and I in front of Bridal Veil

All in all, we had a great ride! I am excited to have Bridget experience some stories behind the handlebars with me!

Miles with Bridgie: 22.8

5 comments:

  1. nice, you guys look way cool. contagious indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't anyone tell me I was slouching in all of these pictures? Thanks for making that great announcement to the world, by they way, Dane...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have to worry about two of you. It is so fun to have something in common like that to share. Now the two of you kbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's so dang cool! i can't wait to join the clan, some day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' good Bridget! Keep it up you guys!

    ReplyDelete