Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bike Article and a Promise...

So, it's been a while. Lets not talk about it, it's way too painful. Lets you an I just focus on the future. I have big plans, but before I can get back to Utah in two or three weeks and really start to throw down some good mileage, I thought I would share this article.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/05/11/bicycle.wars/index.html?hpt=C2

Also, I promise you, my loyal readers (you must be if you're actually reading this!) that you will see me logging miles on here soon... hopefully some serious mileage. Until then, Share The Road.

Miles logged since my Labor Daybor ride: Countless, but not enough.

2 comments:

  1. what? you still write on this thing? he he. just kidding. Good article. I am excited to get back too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogg, let's get after it. Might as well start kickin' some ass...phalt while you're there in H-town. I got your back brosef!!

    ReplyDelete